Information We Collect About You
Information You Provide. We collect information about you when you interact with the Site, including when you log in to the Site, create an account, join our mailing list, make a purchase, communicate with customer service, or upload content to the Site through your social media account, which may feed information to the Site. The information that we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Billing and shipping addresses;
- Phone number;
- Payment card information; and
- Comments, recommendations, or photos related to our products.
Information We May Automatically Collect. In addition, we may automatically collect information about the devices you use to interact with the Site, as well as information about how you interact with the Site. The information we automatically collect may include:
- Precise geolocation (with your knowledge and consent);
- Location (based on IP address);
- IP address;
- Browser type and version;
- Information you searched for on the Site;
- When and for how long you visited the Site;
- Pages you visited on the Site;
- Time spent on those pages; and
- Similar information, which we collect through cookies and beacons.
The information that we automatically collect may be associated with any personal information that you have provided to us.
Your Precise Geolocation. When you interact with the Site via your mobile device, you may be asked for permission to allow us to collect and use your precise geolocation information. If you consent, we may use this information to provide you location-based advertisements and social media posts. We may also use this information for analytics purposes. You may discontinue our collection and use of geolocation information by changing the location settings on your mobile device.
The Site does not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to the Site, and we do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal.
How We Protect Children’s Privacy
Our sites are general audience sites not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
How We Use the Information We Collect about You
We may use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes, including:
- To facilitate your shopping experience and transactions, including processing and fulfilling purchases, communicating about orders and their status, and personalizing the customer experience where possible;
- To manage our everyday business needs, such as administration and improvement of the Site;
- To analyze our the Site’s performance and functioning;
- To study how consumers use the Site and to perform other market research;
- To provide you with advertisements based on your interests; and
- To provide you with an interactive social media experience that allows you to connect your social networking community to the Site.
- To allow our affiliates, including Revlon Consumer Products Corporation and its subsidiaries, to send you marketing materials relating to their respective products.
In addition, by giving us your telephone number and/or mobile phone number, you expressly authorize us to contact you by telephone. If the number you provide is a mobile phone number, please be aware that your wireless carrier may charge you for the receipt of messages, and other charges may apply. If you do not want to receive such messages, please do not provide us with your telephone or mobile phone number.
When We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you including, for example, providing our products and services, processing your purchases, hosting product reviews, sending you advertisements for our products, or communicating with you. In addition, we may share your information with third-party analytics companies for the purpose of conducting research. These third parties use this information to provide us the services and perform the functions for which we have contracted, and they do not have independent rights to the information.
We also may share your information with third parties, including law enforcement authorities, where we determine that doing so is appropriate to:
- Protect our property, services and legal rights;
- Prevent physical harm to persons or the property of others;
- Prevent fraud against Shawn Mendes Signature and others;
- Support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- Comply with subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes issued by law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts; and
- Comply with any and all applicable laws.
What We Do With Your Social Network Account Data
The Site may allow you sign into and associate your social network accounts, such as Facebook, with the Site.
Shawn Mendes Signature does not retain your username or password for social networking platforms for any longer than is necessary to complete an interaction. If you would like to disconnect a social media account from the Site, refer to the settings of that social media account and its provider.
Many Internet browsers and mobile devices allow you to block the transmission of information, such as your IP address or location information, or to block the installation of cookies. You may choose to enable these options. However, enabling these options may prevent you from using many of the core features and functions available on the Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard information that can individually identify you.
Third parties, including advertisers, may collect information about your activities over time and across different websites when you use the Site. Those third parties may also provide us with data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, analytical information, and assist with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements.
Shawn Mendes Signature has implemented Google Analytics to collect analytics about how you use our Site. Shawn Mendes Signature uses the Google Analytics cookie and Google advertising cookies together in order to collect data for advertising purposes. You can opt out of Google Analytics using Google’s Ads Settings, or by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the websites, including personal information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of the sites; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), we do not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing use.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to email@example.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Consent to Transfer
Information provided by you through the Site is maintained in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, any information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States. By providing us with your information through the Site, you consent to this transfer.
How You Can Contact Us
ATTN: Shawn Signature Fragrance Team
One New York Plaza, 49th Floor, New York, New York 10004, U.S.A.